Printing Services

Saturday, January 19, 2013

How do I remove the printhead of my Canon I70 or any I series? -

tried lifting up the so called grey lever around the front enclosure of the ink holder (the square metal enclosure that holds the ink) but mine wont come up. It bent my nail file that I tried to pry it up with. Is this the right lever? I can t find a diagram any where. Some one please explain in detail where this so called lever is?

According to my manual, for a different Canon, there is an on-screen manual that you can get by double clicking the xxx. You click on start and then on All programmers . A menu will come up and go the Cannon manual for you model number, on mine its up towards the top on the menu. If one is on there perhaps this might tell you want you need to know.

Since this answer doesn t really answer the question, I ll do it instead. To release the print head, you actually have to push the print head over to the right a bit, then press down on the button-like piece of plastic *under* the thing that looks like a gray lever at the front of the print head. Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home