Printing Services

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is the BEST way to win a bid on EBay? -

If someone tries to outbid you on the last minute,...how do you beat them?

I use a sniping tool called Hammersnipe which is free from the internet. There are a variety of sniping tools like this. Basically Hammersnipe bids for you at the very last minute (you can decide at which time eg. last 20 seconds before the item ends). You go into Hammersnipe - open eBay through their software (you have downloaded from the net free) and tell Hammersnipe what is your highest bid. Hammersnipe then bids for you at the last moment. eg 30 seconds which does not allow anyone else to outbid you. If the bidding gets higher than your highest bid you receive an email letting you know you need to increase the bid. You are allowed 3 free snipes per week with Hammersnipe- anything more and you have to buy a subscription.You then buy the item in the usual way. It is sneaky but it works very well.

Set your maximum bid, that being the most you are willing to pay for the item, eBay will automatically bid for you at the preset increments up until that point.

do not show your highest limit - I use a timer that will show seconds - the last 10 minutes or so will show seconds also make sure are logged in - then refresh your screen at 30 seconds to go- go for you max bid then - and you will only pay what you have outbid the highest bidder - and they will not have time to reset and out bid you - has worked 2 of three times the item I really wanted was $12.50 - but had sold up to $25 so I waited until 30 secs - and then went for $25 the other player s high bid was $15 - and he tried to go $20 I got it for $20.50 as I heard him scream!!!!!!!!!!!

I have cable connection so I click enter for my max bid during the last 5 sec. I never bid war with anyone my max is my max and that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home