Printing Services

Saturday, January 12, 2013

How can you print text messages from your phone? Hook up a printer? -

Do you have to send your texts to an E-mail address? Can you send an entire strand?

I do not know if you can do that. It might be possible with newer phones. But if it is a text message well it shouldn t be that long haha. So I would suggest typing them out on wordpad or notepad or any word document of your choice. It would be faster and guess what? YOU CAN PRINT IT! -Ravi

I think you have to forward each one to your email, and do it from there. Or if its easier, just type or write out what the messeges said. They are only texts, they can t be that long.

I Have no clue, i would just send the text to my email then print the Email, XD

I think you just forward it to your email then print it ou tfrom there

hook phone up to computer down loud and print

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home