Printing Services

Monday, January 14, 2013

How do I fix my printer, I want to print an e-mail out and its printing everything else but the main message? -

Is there a print option, I need to click on; to get my printer to print the main message of this e-mail? My printer prints Yahoo mail header, date, from, to, and the senders signature, but doesn t print the main message of the e-mail...

It might have been a good idea if you had mentioned what program you are using for your email or whether you are trying to print it from web mail and in that case which browser are you using? Generally, there should be a print preview. Check that out. You may also select the text and if your application has it, you can quot;print selectionquot;. Your printer is not at fault here. How you are doing it is probably to blame.

Some websites are designed with many different sections and may not be all seen by the printer. Some website has pages or sections blocked from printing.. try quot;Print what you wantquot; and see if you can get any parts that you want to print http://www.printwhatyoulike.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home