Printing Services

Sunday, April 22, 2012

How can I disable the HP Solution Center installation on start-up? -

I don t know what happened why this installation keeps popping up when i turn on my laptop. It s looking for a CD installer of something. when I checked the Task Manager, it s from Program Files/HP/Digital Imaging/Bin. I then knew that it s about my HP printer. I don t know why it s always asking for a cd. In fact, my printer is working just fine. How do I disable this installation process?? Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks!

Two options 1. Get the HP CD that you got with your computer/printer. put in in he disk when it asks for the CD installer. it is going to install he HP application which its looking for at every startup. Hope you can find that HP cd. 2. Click on startgt; then Run gt;type msconfig hit enter Microsoft COnfiguration utility opens up. select the startup Tab. Look for all Hp items that are loading up, find the culprit and uncheck it fro there and click on ok and restart. Click on startgt; then rungt; type services.msc look for any HP service that is starting up and you do not use. Double click on that service ,stop and disable it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home