Printing Services

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can I break my ink pens and use that ink in my printer cartridge? -

I have watched how to refil the ink. So I have a needle and know where it goes can I put ink pen ink in? If not where can I buy refill kits?

No. You can t put pen ink in it! not the same thing! if its a mac or dell i think you have to specially order it.. but anything else just try wal-mart

You can t be serious. Get a CISS for your printer. It will save you TONS of MONEY, never change a cartridge again and it will pay for itself in a month. http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/

Use google.com , type in your printer name and quot;refill kitquot; - you will find it. I will say that refilling your ink cartridges is not as mess free and easy as it seems. I did it in the past and the print quality suffered and it just wasn t worth the hassle.

Nope different ink. the ink that is in a printer is thermally activated meaning that when it is heated to a certain temperature it vaporaized and shoots out the nozzles and onto the page. Pen ink is not formulated that way.

Sorry, that s not gonna work because you need the mechanics and size of the cartridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home