Printing Services

Friday, April 20, 2012

How do I hook up my printer to my laptop? -

I have a laptop and I love to write, so I have like four novels written on my computer and I m working on a fith one. I m always paranoid that my computer might crash. I have a printer and my brother told me that I could hook up the printer to my laptop, but I have no idea how.

first, if you re looking for a backup, printing it is not a great solution. you ll have hundreds of sheets of paper but if your disk crashes what will you do? retype everything? get yourself a flash drive and copy everything to that. As for the usb cable, you can get them for $4 including shipping on the net if you cant find them in a dollar store. (http://ccs-digital.com)

you probably need a usb printer cable. if you don t have it, check on newegg or at your local store. it shouldn t run more then $10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home