Printing Services

Friday, April 20, 2012

How can I get the purple lines out of pictures I print out? -

When I print there are all these purple lines on the photos. Is there a way to get them out? Do I have to do something to the ink cartridge because I KNOW it is not empty!

In addition to cleaning the print heads as was already stated, be prepared that you may have a defective cartridge all together. It sucks to even think of since they cost so much... but it is a sad reality. I worked in the electronics retail industry for 10 years and have seen all kinds of wacky things computers and printers can do.

Your printer should have a self-clean option (which cleans the cartridge heads). You should probably recallibrate while you are at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home