Printing Services

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why does my printer print extremely slow only when I print from the internet? -

-When I open a PDF document and print from my browser it takes over 1hr to print 30 pages. -When I save the PDF to my desktop and print it takes just a minute or so. I have plenty of memory available and recently defragmented. -This problem started just recently and I ve this HP Photosmart 1000 for years now.

Make sure the print settings are set to the same both ways you do it - you could be printing on the best quality which makes it alot slower. If you reduce the quality it should print faster. If this doesnt work there might just be something wrong with the software. Hope this helps!

You need to look at the priority of print jobs. If your print job has a low priority then the browser or any other program will give it spare time. Go to printers and right click on your printer. Select properties and then go to the advanced tab.

When printing from your PC the printer loads up the message before starting to print. So when printing from the Internet it takes time to download the information depending on the speed of your connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home