Printing Services

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What kind of printer will work with my dell computer? -

My dell computer is about four years old it is XP my printer A10 A940 blew up is there a printer out there that is compatible with this? I heard the dell printers suck too much ink also I want something that you could buy the ink for in a local retail store. thanks

Almost all printers will work with your computer. You do not have to buy a dell printer. ( dell printers are made by other manufacturers anyway) as long as you have a spare usb port. If you want the best quality output then get a dedicated printer. ( not a combined scanner/printer) Multi-function devices are good for general printing though. The added benefit of a built in scanner may be useful to you. Brands like HP, Canon and Epson are mainstream and ink cartridges can be bought in most local stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home