Printing Services

Sunday, February 19, 2012

How can I print 2 copies of a flyer on 1 sheet of paper? -

You know what I mean? How do I set it up so I can have 2 on one page if it s printed landscape style. I have Microsoft Works if that makes any difference...If you don t know what I mean, I m sorry, I don t really know how to explain it any better...Thanks in advance!

Simple thing to do. Set the page to Landscape and place a tab in the middle of the page. Paste a copy of your flyer image at the beginning of the page and 1 at the tab.

I know what you mean, have done several times only using ms-word, the easiest way would be is to have the flyer as a pic file (.bmp,.jpg,etc...) insert the pic into the doc and size it to half the page then copy and paste the 2nd one below it (you may need to rotate the pic either before or after you insert it) unless you set your page up as landscape in advance then paste next to it just be sure to use your print preview option before you print and waste paper if your flyer is plain text you should figure that one out, you type half a page copy and paste one on the bottom half and when you print choose landscape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home