Printing Services

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to connect my laptop with my printer without a cord? ? -

ok so i just bought a new laptop, a sony vaio if it matters, and i have an HP LaserJet3050 All-In-One printer connected to my desktop pc. how do i set things up so that i can print off of my laptop to my printer without needing to connect the cable directly into my laptop. im not the smartest with this stuff so ill need as close to step by step instructions as you can give me. please and thank you.

The simplest way would be through Bluetooth or Wirelessly through a network. The steps to connect would depend what support is integrated in your printer. If Bluetooth is available in both your computer and in the printer it is a simple direct connect. If you have a wireless network and a network card in the printer then just connect the printer to the network and map to the printer. If simply a USB or normal printer connection then either: Print Server or Share through another computer connected to the network. I Hope this Helps!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home