Printing Services

Monday, February 20, 2012

How to print pictures off my computer? -

I downloaded pictures off of my digital camera onto my computer and now i am printing pictures off of a hp deskjet 3820 and my pictures are coming out with to much red in it. Can someone please tell me how to fix the coloring for my pictures. Using Kodak Premium photo paper.

This may happen when some of the colors on the color cartridge are low, or if the cartridge nozzles are dirty or the ink is dry. Try a quot;Clean Headsquot; from your Printer Utilities. Then try a Self test, see if all the colors print right.

Look in the manual on how to do a test print from the printer buttons and how to run head cleaning process - probably a blocked jet on the print cartridge or no ink for colors other than red - buy a new cartridge..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home