Printing Services

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How does the printable iron on paper stuff work? -

Ok so my friends and I are going to make T-shirts and think it would be cute to put a pic of us on it. Can you use a normal printer on the special paper? Whats the best paper if so? I have a HP Deskjet D1341...low quality but my friends have better ones...

Yes, you can use a normal printer with the iron on transfers. A picture will be much clearer on a white shirt. When you iron, do it on a hard surface. I fold a pillow case in half and put in on the kitchen counter. You must preheat your iron about 7 minutes at the highest setting without water. Then when you iron it on you must press hard especially the edges. Don t wash it for at least 3 days. Then wash it inside out, but no dryer. It will last longer. I have made 100 s!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home