Printing Services

Sunday, September 13, 2009

How do I get the printer symbol on my toolbat which is at the top of my screen? it has just disappeared today? -

I had it on the screen today, clicked on it to print something and then it disappeared so now I cannot print anything. Please help me as I am not very experienced in this as my Husband used to sort all but he is no longer with me.

Right Clight on a blank grey area of your toolbar above and select Customize..then Add or Remove Commands. You will be able to add printer again. You can also print by going to File on your Menu bar and selecting print. You may be missing a bar from above...when you Right-Click on a blank grey area...you will see a list of bars....the bars with a checkmark beside them is showing....to view the other bars simply put a checkmark beside it....do the opposite to remove bars you don t want showing. Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home