Printing Services

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What is the best printer to make flyers? -

I need to make good quality flyers with a color laser printer. I been looking but I don t have idea what to get.

Have a look at some of the higher end HPs. I have an upper end office jet from them and - thankfully - its feature set was more than I was hoping for. I bet that HP would have something that would do what you intend to do.

I ve always liked HP and Xerox printers for their reliability (and avoid Lexmark since they are almost always being repaired at work) but as to a specific model, not sure that I have one for you. Are you making just a handful of flyers or is this something that you will continually do? If you don t need to do this frequently, it might make more sense to use a local print shop. The extra cost per print will easily be offset by purchasing and maintaining a high end commercial color laser printer.

Konica Minolta Is the best there it is.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home