Printing Services

Saturday, September 12, 2009

How do I stop printer from printing blank pages after each printed page? -

It just started doing this recently, so I don t know what I did. But it prints out 1 blank page between every sheet that I print. Its an HP Photosmart 7200 series. How do I get rid of this?? Help please!

Check the driver was set to the right paper size, also right click on the properties and advance on the printer , set the driver to print directly to the printer and check the printer processor is set to WINprint if using Windows

Check your document and put on the paragraph markings so that you can see all of the characters that are entered. If you only typed 1 page you might have added an extra return that kicked it over to 2 pages. Make sure you go to the end of the document and backspace to the point where you want printing to end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home