Printing Services

Monday, September 14, 2009

How to get past the ink initialization stage on my printer? -

I bought a display model at cheap price. When I brought the unit( hp photosmart d7460) home it will not get past the initialization stage. I turned it on with the ink cartidges it came with nothing. Then I installed the new cartidges I bought also nothing! Help!

HP printers comes with host ink cartridges for first time initialization. I suggest since you bought this at a very affordable price. It s possible that this was an item that was returned. I suggest you go to the store and have it checked. Or if you ever purchase a printer, make sure you are inserting the ink cartridges at the store and make sure it is making a copy. To make sure that the hardware is working before you isntall the software

it was too cheap and has a problem that need a printer engineer. If it is a logic problem you may need to throw it away and cut your losses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home