Printing Services

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How can I print papers from computer to printer without being connected through USB? -

I have only ONE computer...which is in the living room. I have a printer in my other room. How can I send my files to the printer without it being connected to the computer?

if you get something like the airport from apple they are like 100 and that is also a wireless router so its a good deal if you ask me

either get a wireless print server or a wireless printer.

I do not think you can do so because you said you only have one pc and printer. You can only do so if you are connected into a network of computer like in an internet cafe wherein the computer you are using is on the same network with other computers + the server.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home