Printing Services

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Is it possible to print from a macintosh to a printer connected to a pc? -

I have a macbook and I m trying to print to an hp psc 2400 which is connected through a USB port to a windows pc. That pc is connected to a wireless network over which I am trying to print with the mac. The printer has no ethernet port so I cannot hook it directly to the router. When I try to print it using the general mac print over windows thing it prints a page with a line of code and then starts shooting out blank sheets of paper. Thanks for your help.

Yes it can, as long as the printer has proper Mac supported drivers, I did this on a few 3310 models, even on an Epson.

are both machines on the internet? If so, you could Hamachi VPN software and connect to the printer that way, you will still need to install the drivers for the printer on the mac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home