Printing Services

Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I know if my printer is an ink jet printer? -

I have a Lexmark x125, it s a scanner, printer, copier, and a fax all in one. I want to print some t-shirt iron ons and you have to have an ink jet printer. I feel dumb asking this question.

Most multifunction devices use ink-jet printers for the printing components. If the ink you buy is in a cartridge that slides into a carriage that is attached to a bar, and this unit slides back and forth over the paper, you ve got an inkjet printer. Yours, for sure, is an inkjet printer. I ascertained this info by going to lexmark.com then clicking on quot;technical supportquot; then clicking on the model, and found enough references to ink-jet that I am sure the Lexmark x125 uses an ink-jet to print and should take quot;ink-jetquot; papers of most types including iron on.

Read the manual which comes with the printer. Regards, KaviPriyan http://www.tamilmasala.net http://www.indianbabycare.com

Inkjet printer.

The user s guide states you should use paper suitable for inkjet printers. Consequently I would say it is an ink jet printer.

if the cartridges are little and filled with liquid it s an ink jet.

read the manual...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home