Printing Services

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What is required for a Canon Pixma iP1800 printer to be downloaded? -

Well, I have a computer that is Windows 2000. I m trying to install the printer,but I don t know what applications you re suppose to have. For example, the installer keeps asking me that I need WinZap for it?

Isabel, You need Winzip to decompress the files. Just google Winzip, and download the program. This will allow you to open your printer files. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Download the file you need from here. You should be able to run it without any problems. http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro…

Have you tried downloading the driver off the Canon web site. I work in IT and have never had a problem downloading printer drivers off the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home