Printing Services

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good PostScript capable color laser printer? -

Print speed is not an issue for me; instead, I m looking for high-quality color laser prints. PostScript is a must, which rules out a lot of otherwise good candidates. Thanks for your help!

Xerox is awesome. The Phaser line is one of the best out that I ve seen and supports PS3, base model starting at 450. I would stay away from Konicas and Cannon. At work we use HPs and the 4700 model is pretty nice too. What ever you pick you want to look at the cost per click. Cost of ink divided by number of prints yielded. One note, the Phasers I used a few years back printed on the dark side out of the box. Not a big deal, but you do have to adjust for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home