Printing Services

Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can I print envelopes with all the addresses on my address books on Word Perfect instead of 1 at a time? -

I have to print one envelope at a time and it is so time consuming I resorted to printing labels instead. I would like to know how to send out our newsletter in half the time. I have 197 people to mail to and I just can t seem to be able to do it.

There are not many printers available which accepts multiple eve lops to be kept in one tray/slot. Most of the envelop printers accept one envelop at a time only. Find out if your printer accepts multiple envelops or not. If it accepts the format the page exactly same as envelop size and add one address in one page. Os else use sticker labels. One A4 page may contain 2 to 64 equal pieces. From the address book ask to make labels. It would be options to prepare labels. Then take prints. Peel off and paste stickers on each envelops. This is the most popular process of address printing.

This is a printer problem. I wish I knew of a printer that would do it. You can print sheets of address labels and paste them on the envelopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home