Printing Services

Friday, July 17, 2009

If my printer leaves small horizontal gaps in a bar code, will it still be scanable? -

I need to know because I m planning on printing shipping labels for my eBay listings and I don t want to go with the issues of shipping problems. How much can a bar code take before it is simply unscannable? Will the small horizontal quot;gapsquot; in the bar code effect it? I ve tried cleaning my ink cartridge so many times and it looks the same way every time..

Considering that you can buy a brand new laser printer for $50 and it can print a few thousand pages, it is less than you will spend on the same amount of ink for an inkjet printer. I only use my inkjet for photos. I use the laser for text and shipping labels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home