Printing Services

Thursday, July 16, 2009

How do I get my printer to print in colors? -

I have a Lexmark x4270. The black and white ink works fine. But I am not able to print colorful pictures. I can t find any options to help change the color ink. Need help.

If you go into the Maintenance menu on the printer itself and tell it to print a test page, does it print in color? If so, then you want to take a look at the Printer Properties in Windows (from the Print dialog, click the Properties button) and see if it s set to print in Color or in Bamp;W. If not, then you need to check if you have any color left; this printer may not always tell you when it s empty, and also will attempt to print even when it is empty. If you haven t printed in a long time, the print heads could even be blocked. The best recourse for that is to simply change the cartridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home