Printing Services

Saturday, June 13, 2009

How long do unopened HP inkjet cartridges last before drying out from no use? -

Right now there s a sale where I can get HP ink cartridges for my printer for 25% off, but because part of the savings is a volume discount, I have to buy at least 6 combo packs (1 black + 1 tricolor each). Should I be worried about some of the cartridges drying out before I ever get the chance to use them? How long will an HP cartridge last if I don t open its packaging and just keep it in my desk?

I would think as long as the packs havent been opened that they would be good for a year at least. If you do alot of printing, you might be money ahead.

Keep them in a cool area in the original packaging and they should last for at least a year. Unfortunately, I have to tell you that your HP printer will probably not last as long as the cartridges and you cannot return the cartridges. I have people come into my office all the time who are stuck with ink they can t use because their printer to a crap on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home