Printing Services

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What printer should I get to print photos, documents, and other stuff? -

I used to use an HP Photosmart 1100 printer and I could print photos and drawings onto paper, cloth, photopaper, etc. all with great results. Unfortunately there is no XP driver, so I need to get a new printer. It needs to be affordable, versatile, + print photo quality. Can you recommend something that will make me ecstatic?

kodak.

My vote goes to Kodak. The new ESP line is absolutely amazing, especially the high level ones. All of the ESPs are the same where print quality is concerned, but some have more features. The ESP3 is the cheapest, at $99 at my local Staples.

I have a Canon...it is a scanner, printer and even has an LCD screen for printing photos off an SD....I paid 75 bucks for it at Best Buy.

I have an HP printer too. WORKS GREAT!!! here is the link to BEST BUY. ALL IN ONE PRINTER love it! http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8447362amp;type=productamp;id=1184768129582 good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home