Printing Services

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My work computer only prints in color I need it to only print black and white to save money Bizhubc451 printer? -

I know this is a tough question. It is a really big and complicated Konica Minolta Bizhub c451 systems printer. The settings are out of this world and the user guide is literally 2000 pages. I m looking for the answer, but thought maybe someone out there would know. I just want to make every print job black and white. Thanks for your time.

You should be able to select Bamp;W as an option from your computer. I know there is this setting in Word and all the other Microsoft Office products. Select Print and then Properties - there is usually a quot;Grayscalequot; option somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home