Printing Services

Friday, February 13, 2009

How do I set up two printers to one computer? -

I have two printers, one is a standard printer, the other is a plotter (a plan printer). I would like to set up both to the same computer, but the plug that you connect directly to the computer is already taken by the standard printer. How do I set up both?

your computer should have usb ports. you can use one of them to run the second printer. if you are using all of the ports already than get a small hub and that will give you more ports. I bought one at wall-mart for around $12.00 it should install itself after connecting. and you will be ready to go.

You can purchase a parallel to usb adapter cable and plug it into your computer via USB. I ve done that before and that should work.

There are printer switches that you can buy just for that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home