Printing Services

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What type of printer do I need to print onto plastic cards? -

I am 15 I have the software and know were to get the plastic cards to print novelty character liscences but dont know what type of printer I need. Help please.

You are looking for a card printer. The biggest name brand in card printers is Zebra. A basic card printer such as a P100 will cost around $1100 and can be ordered online.

the best for this are those printer that use a cassette tape I can t remember the make but I think it begins with a Z Good luck

http://daneofwar.blogspot.com/2008/05/ma…

1 Comments:

  • Nice post! I think the best for this are those printer that use a cassette tape I can't memorize the make but I think it begins with a Z. Thanks for the sharing.

    -------------------
    Printers

    By Blogger Unknown, At April 27, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home