Printing Services

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How do you print something larger? -

My family is planning to go to Seaworld, San Diego, And we re using Mapquest, because my mom won t use anything else. The problem is When I printed the directions, the writing was too small for my mom to read. So, Does anyone know how to enlarge the writing so my mom can read it? Please help soon because our trip is planned tommorow.

You could screenshot the map page, then enlarge it in a photo program.

Someone at work usually makes the mistake of printing the web page instead of using the quot;Printquot; button on the page. But that is not necessarily self evident or easy to find, because when I just looked for the Print button I had to scroll down the page to the top of the map of the route. See if that prints large enough.

take out paper and a pen and write it larger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home