Printing Services

Monday, January 26, 2009

How do I switch my printer to the photo paper? -

I have a HP Photosmart C7200 All-in-One and Vista. I m using Picasa to edit my photos, but whenever I go to print I can t get it to use the photo paper instead of the normal paper. I loaded it correctly, I just don t know how to switch it over.

Go in the printers setup menu before printing and select HP glossy paper. Note that you can also do nice print even if you just choose normal mode in printing. Because you are using glossy paper, the print will come out just like as if you had chosen glossy paper. No difference actually. Just print normal, and don t use high output or BEST. Select normal print.

Right click you printer, click on properties, click on printing preferences, click paper quality, under paper type choose the type of paper you want to print on, click apply and then ok. This will allow you to print on the Photo paper. Just remember to switch the paper type when you done back to the Original paper type when your done.

I suggest that you use Visual Photo++.It is a powerful utility that uniquely supports to browse photos with popup thumbnails and enhance the photos with lots of advanced auto image processing algorithms. Visual Photo++ is not only a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, and sharing your images, but also a powerful photo enhancing software for automatically adjusting image s exposure, color, despecking image s noise and so on.

Go to file, print and then select properties... You should be able to change paper type

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home