Printing Services

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why does my computer freeze when I plug my usb cable in for my printer? -

I have an HP Pavilion labtop and its only a year old. I have vista as well. I keep everything updated, all my usbs are fine. I ve reinstalled and installed practically anything there is to install and everytim I plug my usb cable in my computer freezes up. I have an hp photosmart c6200 all in one. Someone tell me whats wrong here.

probably because its old and retarded (im not being mean cause if u didnt know retarded means slow in the dictionary)

Try this. It takes about 10 minutes to do and hopefully it will fix the problem. At times HP you will get a glitch when using the printer software and you will need to uninstall and then reinstall I recommend this procedure for that problem Add/remove and remove all components for the printer Now do a complete clean up with the HP level 4 driver removal utility tool This should end your problem When done, reinstall the software (Make sure you wait until it tells you to connect the USB cable)

If you are sure you have the latest driver, then try to use the quot;safely remove hardwarequot; feature by clicking the little green arrow icon located in the tray next to the clock in the bottom right corner of the desktop. Plug in your USB after it says it is safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home