Printing Services

Thursday, January 22, 2009

How can you make it so you can print something and then highlight it without smudging the words? -

Every time I need to read an online article I print and and hilight so my eyes don t hurt form the computer screen, but the hilighting always smudges all the words, making it hard to read. Any ideas?

You have two options to this problem. A Laser printer or a Pigment ink printer. The only pigment ink printer available for home use are the Epson DURABrite inkjet printers. The pigment ink is water and highlighter resistant. So if you print on plain paper and the paper gets wet, it will not run/smear like the dye in printers do. If you just want a printer go for the Epson WorkForce 30 (retail $69.99). If you want an All-In-One, print, copy, scan, go for the CX7400 (retail $69.99). If you need print, copy, scan and fax, go for the CX9400F(retail $129.99, but is marked down at retail to $79.99). I am sure you can find lower prices online, but I do not like buying online, so I have given you the retail prices. For more information go to these websites: WorkForce 30- http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consu… CX7400- http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consu… CX9400F- http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consu… I have the CX7400 and I love it. I have learned a few things about the Epson printers, so if you choose to go with an Epson, let me know so I can pass on my knowledge and money saving tips to you.

Give the page plenty of time to dry and then use a clean, quality highlighter. If the highlighter gets ink on the tip then throw it away for a new one.

well first of all please make sure that the ink in the paper is all ready dry. next you can slightly highlight the word

Use a laser printer, not an inkjet. Injet ink is soluble. Laser printer toner is not.

one, make sure it is good and dry before you highlight and two push very very lightly with the highlighter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home