Printing Services

Monday, January 19, 2009

How do I clean the surface of a dusty printer? -

I haven t used my HP printer in years. I know it still works, but because it has been sitting untouched in my dad s automotive repair shop all this time, its surface is covered with a layer of dust and dirt. I can tell water won t do the job; it really is extremely dirty. Is it safe to use a cleaner of some kind? And if so, what cleaner would be best? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cleaning wipe work best on electrioncs. I use Lysol wipes on my computers. I also use them at work in the IT department. They work great on the very dirty keyboards, mouse s monitor s and printers in the tech shop area.

Computer cleaning products would be best. You can get quot;foaming antistatic cleanerquot; which you spray on and wipe off. You can also get cleaning wipes.

first blow it with pressed air ,you can find one bottle in a computer shop ,also you can blow it with air in a gas station ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home