Printing Services

Monday, January 19, 2009

How can I get my printer to print more than one copy at a time? -

I just installed windows vista and now when I go to print multiple copies of anything, only one copy actually prints. I am putting the number of copies I need in the box, so don t think that I am an idiot. Please help! I am on a network printer if that helps.

When you installed your printer drivers did they say they supported vista? Did the print drivers support XP? Go to the Printer manufacture and see if they support vista. If they do then get the print drivers for vista and install them on your computer. If the manufacture does not support vista then you can probably not get all the functions like number of copies to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home