Printing Services

Friday, January 23, 2009

Will i be able to scan documents even if i plug in my all in one printer to the airport express? -

I have an airport express 802.11n base station with an all-in-one hp printer attached to it. Now i can print wirelessly, but will I be able to scan wirelessly to it? Will the scanned images be sent to my computer wirelessly? I am using a vista computer by the way.

You can only print wirelessly. If you want to scan you will have to have the printer hooked up to the computer via a USB cable. This is a common misconception about wireless printers. People believe that they can do everything wirelessly, but in reality, the only thing you can do wirelessly is print. Kind of makes you go Huh! Why get a wireless all-in-one, when it is really a wireless printer.

sure enought if your connected to it wirelessly it should scan to your pc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home