Printing Services

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Is it safe to buy Dsi points from the Dsi store from the system? -

I have 10 bucks to buy the points so I told my mom that I would pay her back the money, but my dad said that the credit card number is going through the air so someone could steal it. Now she`s to afraid to buy it from the dsi. Is it safe?

If the wireless network has WPA-2 (or some other encryption standard), then it is fairly safe. Plus, the person wanting the credit card number would have to be in the right place at exactly the right time. I don t think anyone would waste that much energy on one person s credit card number when other ways are so much easier (like setting up a fake website). I wouldn t worry too much. *Not responsible for any problems arising out of my advice.

Its pretty safe, but there s always that chance of getting identity thief. Buying a Wii points card is easier and safer. They sell em at most common electronics stores; even Shoppers has it

As long as your internet connections is secure, then the credit card number is most likely not going to be stolen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home