Printing Services

Monday, January 12, 2009

What are the best places online to get replacement ink cartridges? -

I have an Epson Stylus C40UX Printer. Recently, I purchased brand new ink cartridges on ebay for a great price. However, when I installed it, the ink level indicator read that the cartridge was only half full. I believe that the cartridges were generic (not Epson brand) and that this might be the reason why I got them so cheap. What do you think? Can you recommend any online sites where a can get good quality refill cartridges at a really good price (where with Samp;H, it s cheaper than buying it in the store? Thank you. P.S. By the way, the brand name of the cartridges that I purchased on ebay is Gamp;G.

At the price gauging of certain ink cartridges I went to: www.xrefill.com they sell ink to refill at about .40 cents a cartridge refill. They also have Instructions

phoenix.com supply good cheap compatable cartridges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home