Printing Services

Saturday, January 10, 2009

How do you set the default printer on your computer? -

I have an all in one hp 5610v printer. Everytime I print I have to choose quot;5600 seriesquot; in the drop down menu. I want it to be set so that with I click on the printer tab it will print. The defult printer right now is a . Yes its an apostraphe. I have no idea why. Thanks for the help. By the way im running on Windows XP.

Go to control panel, open printers, right click on the printer you want to make default, click the make default!

the next time you print something and have to choose the printer, right-click it and select the quot;set as defaultquot; option and continue with your printing.

Do you not show the printer under Start Printers and Faxes? It is there that you set default printer. On my all in one, it prints my default, but it gives me a choice of B and W fax or scan everytime. I do not have to do anything if I want the default.

Put a check mark in front of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home