Printing Services

Sunday, January 11, 2009

How can I make my printer make my emails larger when printing off of my printer? -

If I m printing off a copy of a bill. The print is so small, I can hardly see it or even read it. What can I do to correct this problem? I have a Canon Pixma MP800 printer.

Highlight all the type you want to print, right click, copy. The open up a word program, such as MS Word. Click on that, then right click again and chose paste. Then if need be, highlight the text in word, then go up to the top and change the font size to 10 or 12 and that should do it. Hope this helps. I know its kind of a hassle, but I ve seen this problem before and this is the easiest and fastest way to do what you want. Peace Jim .

Most e-mails with bills give you the option for quot;printable view.quot; See if it is on the top-right of the screen. If you can t download it, take a screen shot. Hold down the Alt key and press Prn Scr. This copies it to the clipboard. Now, open a Word doc and right-click, paste. Click it. You should get the quot;picture toolbar.quot; click quot;in front of textquot; You should see sizing handles drag the image out If this doesn t do it, crop any unnecessary length or wide with the cropping tool on the picture toolbar. Now try to drag it out. It won t look great - but hopefully more readable.

this is typically something done with the opject/file you re trying to print itself, not the function of a printer. perhaps try clicking around the quot;propertiesquot; section of the control panel - printer - then right click on your printer and bring up the properties. also another option is to run it through a copy machine, they can enlarge copies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home