Printing Services

Monday, November 25, 2019

Why does my Canon PIXMA IP4000 not work with my PC. I have downloaded the Vista patch? -

I have loaded driver and downloaded patch for Vista. Also the customer service site is dead. First and last time to buy anything made by Canon I reckon.

Suggest you try to re-install the printer. One comment: I run a similar printer on my machines. The printer is installed on the desktop PC and I have a link to it from my laptop. When I was using XP on the laptop there was only a link on the machine. With Vista you have to install the printer on it as well. I would hope reinstalling would do the trick - taking care to follow the instructions for using Vista as you go. If it doesn t get back to Canon. They are helpful

canon site is not dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home