Printing Services

Friday, October 11, 2019

Can anyone recommend a printer for home use? -

I need a new printer - don t need an all-in-one machine, and I d like one that the inks done cost a bomb for. I currently have a canon one and the ink cost way too much. Would like to back to an Epson one which I had previously - does anybody have anything good to say about them? I could spend up to £130. Thanks!

i just bought a epson printer from Comet for 29 pounds, its a 3 in one though, but its very good and quick to print. http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product…

I am not very familiar with the Epson s ink cost, but I can say they have excellent print quality, especially their photo printers. However, I would say stay away from the LEXMARK and DELL printers (Lexmark makes them for Dell). Those have extremely high ink costs. I have seen some where the replacement inks cost as much as the printer did in the first place. Ridiculous!

Try the Kodak Easyshare range of printers. They all use the same type of cartridge which are very cheap, (£15-59 for color and black cartridge combi pack). The quality of print is very good and with both inks at less than half the price of the Canon you can t go wrong.lol

I don t know any printers but if you get your cartridges re-filled instead of buying one it s way cheaper and it might say your out of original ink, but don t worry.

the cheaper the printer the dearer the ink cartridges and visa versa

A laser printer will be your best bet, It is much more economical to operate on a page to page basis.

I use the Lexmark 3 in 1 at home, it s a scanner/photo copier amp; printer, It s a good all round printer, i ve had it for 3 years amp; not had ONE problem at all!

Epson Stylus Photo R360.

Dell!!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home