Printing Services

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Why I keep having to reinstall my printer? -

I installed it first time using the software that came with it and there were no problems but periodically when ever it s plugged in the printer says USB Not Connected and the laptop says it needs to be installed. It s been installed about five times because of this. Why is it doing it this?

It could be the drivers or the computers operating system because I have to reinstall my printer alot with my vist computer

Need to update the drivers

it maybe new to you, but try windows software update, as some systems change and they effect your hardware and they say quot;printer files are missingquot; believe me they aren t!. by the way have you tried downloading quot;Greenprintquot;? it saves you loads of paper and ink

Try installing again but when asked to insert the driver cd , opt out and let windows search for the drivers it self

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home