Printing Services

Friday, September 27, 2019

How do you print using an EPSON Stylus C43 Series WITHOUT a color ink cartridge? -

I was about to print a grayscale document when the computer alerted me that there was no more ink left in the color cartridge. The only options I had were either to replace the color cartridge (with ink) or stop printing altogether. This was rather annoying since the document I was about to print didn t NEED color. Is there ANY way I could print my document using JUST the black ink cartridge? Is there any component I could install in my computer to override this trivial matter?

Sorry it doesn t work like that. Even though you wanted to print in Black amp; White it still requites the use of color cartridge. Almost all printers require the use of color cartridges to print even in black amp; white. This means you will need to buy the color to get your printer to work PERIOD.

Nope, can t be done. Epson is funny about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home