Printing Services

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I was downloading a driver for a different printer for my pc ? -

so I can printer share, but somehow I downloaded the driver in spanish, but the wierd thing is the only thing that is in Spanish is the HP Solution Center and some other things. I have talked to HP twice and no luck, they had me do a lv3 uninstall and still.. Spanish. I even have a emglish uoate and that doesnt work either. Help what the hell do I do?

go to http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/supp… , put your model in tab click double arrow select your language ,select your system operating and click download , go out cable for your printer , run this driver , connect cable for your printer ,now pc recognize this printer and ready to use . ctrl+P -print test page. good luck !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home