Printing Services

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Which of the following do you do when your printer ink cartrige run out of ink? -

1) Buy new ink cartrige. 2) go get your ink cartrige refilled. 3) refill your ink cartrige yourself.

buy a new one.. throw the old one away..

4) recycle it at office max / depot and get a discount for a new one

Buy new cartrige

I m very picky about printers. I ve found that a printer with multiple, separate cartridges works best. If one cartridge is empty, it doesnt cost an arm and leg to replace Refilling cartridges is a messy and usually vain attempt to save money. Most newer printers now have chips in the cartridge and cannot be refilled. When I shop for a new printer it must have multiple color cartridges and a black cartridge and the cartridges must be inexspensive to replace. I am also somewhat frugal when it comes to printing. If I print a document that will suffice in draft or quick print mode, I use it.

Be cheaper if you filled it your self here check out this link? http://www.metacafe.com/watch/928359/how… Rab

buy new one, most places give u a discount on ur next one when u return ur old cartrige

9) Buy a laser printer and not worry about ink ever again.

Depends on the cartridge. I always use to get them refilled with my old printer, never bought a new one. But my new one has cartridges that cant be refilled. It use to cost me $8 for a refill vs the $25 or more for a new one.

Buy a new (not remanufactured) cartridge. Refilling cartridges is the best way to kill a printer. I get brand new cartridges for my Epsons for under $3 from http://ccs-digital.com and I get free ones for being a repeat customer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home