Printing Services

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

What are some good quality printers I can use for my Laptop? -

I have an Acer 3000 laptop and I need a good printer I can hook up and print papers for school and stuff but that I can easily disconnect when I don t need it. I would like to pay as little as possible but still have a good one. What is best?

Hi. My suggestion is go for a Canon printer that has the individual ink tanks, as i use to work for cartridge world, and they are the cheapest cartridges to refill or buy new, also with individual ink tanks you only replace what you use, if you go for some thing with a tri colour cartidge you will find that you will run out of ink heaps quicker and be forever refilling or buying new ones. Also the quality of Canon is one of the best for printing documents and photos, and most canon printers have LCD displays to view pictures and documents before you print, you can hook up digital cameras to them or even add your memory sticks ,XD cards, etc and print straight from them. You make pay a little more for the printer or all in one unit to start with, but in the long term it will save you money on cartridges. WHATEVER YOU DO DON T BUT A LEXMARK THEY ARE ONE OF THE WORST PRINTERS ON THE MARKET. You will find the Lexmark units very cheap to buy, but they get you with the cost of the cartridges. Hope this helps.

Try looking at Canon BJC-80. It is the smallest printer I ve seen so far and you can connect with it via printer cable or infrared. It is so compact that I can carry it anywhere.

I have a small portable cannon that is used with my PDA. It operates through an infrared signal transmitted from the PDA to the printer. This is my first experience with them since this is a printer provided to me by my employer, but it is compact (Fits easily in a computer bag or case.), light weight and very easy to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home