Printing Services

Monday, December 24, 2018

How can I get my printer to work? -

I installed the printer driver from the internet, because my computer doesn t have the CD drive. Everything apparently checked out okay, but then I went to print and nothing is coming out. Checked the control panel, and the status is that it s printing. I restarted my computer and even turned off the printer and everything.

Go to Add/remove programs and remove everything pertaining to you re printer. If it is a HP printer finish removing cleaning out any left over printer software by doing a HP level 4 stripper No reinstall the drivers again

Hi Check if your printer is set as a default printer and check if everything is connect right like the usb.Refer to your Maunal i mean your instructions that came with the printer.If it still don t work than call your printer for support

Find a baseball bad and smash it over and over until it starts doing stuff

reinstall the drivers

Did you jiggle the cable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home